Before you know it, Winter will be here. And North Carolina winters are never predictable—warm and sunny one day, chilly and wet the next. Is your heating system up to the challenge? If it’s had its routine maintenance, it is. But, if you haven’t called Weather Master yet, it’s time to do so.
You do routine maintenance on your car, so why wouldn’t you do so on your HVAC system? Throughout the year, dust and dirt accumulates inside of your heating system, causing it to slow down and not work as efficiently as it can. This increases your energy usage, thus, increasing your costs. That’s not good.
Weather Master provides a whole-system maintenance check for only $79, and that’s money well invested. If your system breaks down after your heating system tune-up, we’ll refund the entire $79 to you, or credit it towards any necessary repair.
What will our $79 heating system tune-up get you?
- Examine the ductwork—how clean is it and what condition is it in?
- Examine the conditioner of the evaporator coil, blower cabinet, and the wheel and bearings for the blower
- Check the gas pressure and sensor readings
- Are all the hoses/pipes properly connected?
- Are the batteries fresh in the thermostat?
- Is the line set insulated?
- Ensure the unit is level and clear of any obstructions
- Does the system have the correct return size for the furnace or air handler?
- And so much more…
At Weather Master, we care about you and your family’s health and safety, so the HVAC technician will ask you the following questions at the start of each maintenance appointment:
- Are you satisfied with the operation and appearance of your current thermostat(s)? Do you have any cold or hot spots in your home?
- Were your utility bills reasonable last season?
- Does anyone in your family have allergies?
- Does anyone in the family suffer from migraines or frequent congestion?
- Do you have pets?
- Is your home dry during the winter?
- Any unusual noises or things that have changed since the last service?
- When did you last change your carbon monoxide detectors?
Participating in our Cairfree Comprehensive Maintenance Agreement will help you and your family be a little more comfortable and breathe a little easier all year long. Talk with a Weather Master Heating & Air Conditioning technician about enrolling today.