– Sales Mgr., Weather Master
Your air handling system is a moist environment and can be the perfect breeding ground for many dangerous molds and micro-organisms, which can cause…
- Bad Odors!
- Biological Contamination!
- Spread of Dangerous Bacteria and Mold!
- Dirty Sock Syndrome!
- Air Conditioner Blockage and Damage!
Indoor air quality is one of the top five environmental health risks of our time, according to the EPA. Germicidal ultraviolet lights (UV), when properly integrated into a heating, ventilating and air conditioning (HVAC) system, are an effective method for preventing indoor air contamination from spreading throughout your home.
How UV Light Works
Germicidal ultraviolet light penetrates the cell walls of micro-organisms present in your air handling system, causing cellular damage, either killing the cells or preventing them from reproducing.
The UV Light System is installed in your air handling system by licensed HVAC professionals. The germicidal ultraviolet light rays produced by the UV Light system destroy micro-organisms that collect inside to help maintain a germ-free environment.
The UV Light System can:
- Kill mold, mildew and bacteria where they lurk
- Provide a healthier living environment for your family
- Reducing the risk of potential exposure
- Enhanced airflow
- Help reduce typical household odors
- Improve your air handling systems efficiency and performance, which can help to reduce operating costs and extend the life of your heating & air conditioning system
For more on UV Germicidal Lamps for HVAC systems or any of our other products and services, please contact us today. Don’t forget to ask us about our exclusive 100% Satisfaction Guarantee!