– Service Mgr., Weather Master
From the hottest day in August to the coldest day in January, weather in Central North Carolina can keep you on your toes, so you want a thermostat that can help your heating and cooling system keep up with the changing weather, while saving you energy and money. Today’s programmable thermostats are easy to use and provide complete control over your home’s comfort system while maximizing your home’s energy savings.
Using a programmable thermostat will help save wear and tear on your high-efficiency heating and cooling equipment. It works efficiently by properly cycling the equipment, and you won’t have to worry about constant changes with the set-it-and-forget-it programming.
Programmable thermostats can vary by technology, which is why Weather Master offers our customers three high-quality options from Nest, Honeywell and Lennox
Nest Learning Thermostat
The Nest Learning Thermostat automatically adapts as life and the seasons change. After one week of use, it’ll program itself.
- Links with your phone or tablet, so you can control from anywhere
- Track energy use/savings on mobile device
- Understands your HVAC system and weather patterns
- Turns itself down to conserve energy when it senses you’re away
- Compatible with other Nest or Google products
Talk with a comfort specialist at Weather Master today to discover the best fitting thermostat for your home, budget and lifestyle.