-Plumbing Mgr., Weather Master’s Mr. Plumber
Weather Master’s Mr. Plumber is proud to offer GE GeoSpring™ Hybrid Water Heaters, as another water heating option to its North Carolina neighbors. The GeoSpring™ water heater combines energy-saving heat-pump technology with traditional electric elements using a fraction of the energy. Heat pump technology absorbs the heat in ambient air and transfers it into water, making the GeoSpring™ water heater more efficient and environmentally friendly. This innovative process creates the same amount of hot water as a traditional electric water heater, while reducing your heating expenses.
Features and Benefits of the GeoSpring™ Hybrid Water Heater
- Saves $325 every year* in water heating expenses
- Uses up to 62% less energy than a standard electric 50-gallon water heater
- Proudly assembled in Louisville, KY
- Provides the same hot water recovery as a traditional 50-gallon standard electric water heater with 65 gallons first hour rating
- Installs like a standard electric water heater with the same water and electrical connections
- Limited 10 year warranty provides peace of mind and dependability
- ENERGY STAR® qualified – exceeds federal guidelines for energy efficiency and provides year-round energy and money savings
- Offers remote functionality to control modes and temperatures when connected to a GE Nucleus™ energy manager
*Based on DOE test procedure and comparison of a 50-gallon standard electric tank water heater using 4879 kWh per year vs. the GeoSpring hybrid water heater using 1830 kWh per year.
For more on this or any of our other products and services, please Schedule Service Today. Warranties and guarantees apply to residential replacement products only. Not valid on new construction products—see your builder for details. Don’t forget to ask us about our exclusive 100% Satisfaction Guarantee!