“We offer a variety of ways to provide hot water to your North Carolina home. Ask us about our hybrid water heaters and how they can save you money!”
-Plumbing Mgr., Weather Master’s Mr. Plumber
Weather Master’s Mr. Plumber is proud to offer hybrid water heaters, as another water heating option to its North Carolina neighbors. Hybrid water heaters combine energy-saving heat-pump technology with traditional electric elements using a fraction of the energy. Heat pump technology absorbs the heat in ambient air and transfers it into the water, making the water heater more efficient and environmentally friendly. This innovative process creates the same amount of hot water as a traditional electric water heater while reducing your heating expenses.
Features and Benefits of hybrid water heaters
- Saves $325 every year* in water heating expenses
- Uses up to 62% less energy than a standard electric 50-gallon water heater
- Proudly assembled in Louisville, KY
- Provides the same hot water recovery as a traditional 50-gallon standard electric water heater with 65 gallons first-hour rating
- Installs like a standard electric water heater with the same water and electrical connections
- Limited 10-year warranty provides peace of mind and dependability
- ENERGY STAR® qualified – exceeds federal guidelines for energy efficiency and provides year-round energy and money savings
*Based on DOE test procedure and comparison of a 50-gallon standard electric tank water heater using 4879 kWh per year vs. hybrid water heaters using 1830 kWh per year.
For more on this or any of our other products and services, please Schedule Service Today. Warranties and guarantees apply to residential replacement products only. Not valid on new construction products—see your builder for details. Don’t forget to ask us about our exclusive 100% Satisfaction Guarantee!