Weather Master Heating & Air Conditioning SMS Terms & Conditions:
- Program description: When opted-in, you will receive text messages (SMS/MMS) to your mobile
number. These kinds of messages may include a response to an inquiry, real-time texts to ask and
answer questions about our services and pricing, and appointment confirmations.
- Program frequency: Message frequency will vary depending on the conversation.
- Opt out: You can opt-out of this service at any time. Just text “STOP” to the phone number. After
you text “STOP” to us, we will send you an SMS reply to confirm that you have been unsubscribed.
After this, you will no longer receive SMS messages from us. If you want to join again, just sign up
as you did the first time or text “START,” and we will start sending SMS messages to you again.
- Help: If you are experiencing any issues, you can reply with the keyword HELP.
- Interruption: Carriers, such as AT&T, are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
- Costs: Message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from
you. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, please contact your wireless