We're Raising the Bar
Weather Master has been keeping North Carolina residents comfortable for over three decades, and we’re proud of that long-standing tradition. We strive to be the best and work hard to earn your trust and confidence. Every Weather Master employee is required to pass a thorough background check. Plus, we operate our business as a drug-free workplace requiring pre-employment and post-accident and injury drug testing.
Whether we are replacing a new comfort system in your home, repairing an existing system, installing a new water heater or clearing a clogged drain line, we hope you’ll consider us for all your air conditioning, air quality, and plumbing needs.
Best of the best with no mess — We employ only the very best and highly skilled tradesmen. We will never send poorly trained personnel into your home, and we’ll respect your property by never leaving a mess. Your home will be as clean or cleaner than it was before we started. And rest assured, after more than three decades of business, we’ll be around to answer your calls before and after the work is completed.
What can you expect from us?
- Dependable Service After the Sale
- 7 Days a Week, 24 Hours a Day
- Locally Owned and Operated for More Than Three Decades
- Performance and Labor Guarantees
- Fully Licensed and Insured
- Service Technicians & Plumbers Available 24-7-365
- Trust Certified Employees (Background Checks, Drug Screening, Extensive Training and Strict Code of Ethics)
- Flexible Payment Options and Financing
Please take the time to fill out our Customer Satisfaction Survey with any of your comments. We appreciate your honesty!