Having your furnace and air conditioner maintained ensures system efficiency, reliability, safety, and overall peace of mind. The biggest problem is usually remembering to have it done before the weather gets to be extreme. If you’re like most people, having one less thing to remember is worth a lot. A maintenance agreement with a reputable, licensed contractor lets you check your heating and cooling system off your to-do list.
Weather Master’s CAIRfree Comprehensive Maintenance Agreement lets you take the first step to guaranteeing that you’ll have your annual maintenance done on your furnace and air conditioner. That’s because we’ll remind you that it needs to be done and offer you convenient times for your appointment. You will also:
- Extend the life of your system. A system that is maintained can last 3-5 years longer than one that is not.
- Ensure that the manufacturer’s warranty will not be voided. All manufacturers require annual maintenance by a certified technician for their warranty to be valid.
- Reduce the chance that there will be an emergency repair. When a heating and cooling system is inspected regularly, a technician can spot potential inconvenient and expensive problems and help you avoid them.
- Keep your system CLEAN and running at peak efficiency, which keeps your utility bills low and comfort high.
- Avoid the risk of property damage to your home by ensuring A/C and high efficiency furnace drains are cleared two times annually.
- Avoid the risk of carbon monoxide poisoning, which can be deadly. A furnace that is not inspected yearly is a potential source of carbon monoxide in your home.
It’s not just your furnace and air conditioner that benefit from CAIRfree Service; we’ve built in some benefits for you as well:
- Certified technicians who have been background-checked and drug tested
- Priority service GUARANTEED
- 10% discount on heating and cooling repairs
- 20% discount on diagnostic fees
- 24/7 fast response emergency service
Ensure that any agreement you enter into is with someone you can trust to offer the best service possible. At Weather Master, you know what you can expect: certified technicians, top-notch service, and a company that truly cares about its customers in emergencies and every day.